AutoScan-DS-EX PRO S (Shining3D)
AutoScan-DS-EX Cost-effective Dental 3D Scanner
The AutoScan-DS-EX is specifically developed for the dental market. It adopts the latest structured light 3D scanning technology to provide accurate and efficient solutions for those who focus on productivity and cost-effectiveness.
The AutoScan-DS-EX 3D scanner provides an optimal data post-processing option through LAN network, and a revolutionary structure that allows easy upgrades for the foreseeable future. It is your ideal digital lab companion.
AutoScan-DS-EX 3D scanner can be applied to different levels of dental laboratories, dental vocational colleges, dental clinics, etc. Its intuitive design and automatic work-flow brings incredible benefits to dental labs and vocational education centers of dental technology.
· Fully Open Structure : support the 3D scanning of most articulators available in the market, such as Artex, KAVO, etc.
· Articulator scanning : support the 3D scanning of most articulators available in the market, such as Artex, KAVO, etc.
· Triple-tray scanning : more convenient triple-tray impression scanning with optimized jig.
· Texture scanning : marks on dental models can be captured clearly, providing reference for further design work.
· Continuous Scanning ： The AutoScan-DS-EX 3D scanner provides an optimal data post-processing option through LAN net-work.
· Free Scan Mode: Allow us to scan any object with high resolution. Scanning denture for duplication purpose will be good example for free scan mode.
Open Data Format
Export STL data, high compatibility with current open CAD/CAM software and hardware in the market.
|Camera Resolution||1.3 mega pixel|
|Accuracy||＜ 10 µm|
|Scanning Range||100 mm * 100 mm * 75 mm|
|Scanning Time||bite: 8s; Upper/Lower Jaw: 15s; 1-8 dies: 15s; Impression: 70s.|
|Scanning Principle||Structured Light 3D Scanning|
|Temperature||10-30 •chigher temperature will affect the scanning result)|
|Dimension||260 mm * 270 mm * 420 mm|
|Output Format||STL, OBJ|
|Power||DC 24 V|
*Scan time is vary depending on operation PC environment.
|DS-EX (White)||DS-EX (Blue)|
|Upper/Lower Jaw Scan||30sec.||15sec.|
|1-8 Die Scan||30sec.||15sec.|
|Texture Scan||Colour||Black and White|
|Free Scan Mode||Available||Available|