Ray PSP Imaging Plates (Size 0/1/2/3/4)
Image Plate by Ray Medical
*Two image plates in Pack
*Made in Korea
*The price is inclusive of GST.
*The size of image plates is universal.
*Different Image plates can be used for other machines, but it may required to adjust images from viewer software after scanning.
Advantage of Image Plates
- 1 system for the whole surgery
- Cable-free system
- As flexible and thin as a film for simple positioning
- Conventional exposure guide holders can be used
- All Univeral formats
- Broader exposure time frame
- Wide grey scale range
- In most cases the existing X-ray system can continue to be used
Consider when you use Image Plates
- Always use intraoral plates in a light protective cover.
- Should be erased before every new application.
- Flexible as X-ray film. Do not bend, exert pressure, scratch or make them dirty. Do not store hot conditions.
- Protect from direct sunlight and ultraviolet light.
- Shielded from any X-ray radiation when storing in an X-ray room .
- Replaced if there is any sign of damage (e.g. protective layer is damaged, or visible scratches)
- Can be used over 100 times if used carefully.
Please check following links to see the digital x-ray solutions of RAY Medical.
- CBCT 3D Scanner (RAYSCAN alpha PLUS)
- CT Upgradable OPG (RAYSCAN alpha)
- Phosphor Plate Scanner (RIOScan)
- Intra Oral Sensor (RIOSensor)
*Please email us at email@example.com to begin consultation for comparisons of OPG and 3D CT scan, utilization in your practice and its various applications.