DenFil Flow_Refill 2g
DenFil™Flow, Light-cured Flowable Resin
DenFil™ Flow is a light-cured, radiopaque flowable restorative resin.
Features and benefits
• DenFil™ Flow is a light-cured radiopaque flowable composite resin, which has low shringkage and good mechanical properties.
• DenFil™ Flow is designed to provide optimum flowability and handling can be used for restoration narrow & deep cavity as well as cervical area.
• DenFil™ Flow contains micro-hybrid fillers to provide excellent color adaptability, nature-like esthetics and high-gloss polishability.
• VERICOM supplies the low viscosity type besides universal viscosity type for the limited clinical application.
- Low viscosity type(Refill shade; A2, A3) is effective to narrow and complex part.
• Restorations of Class III, Class V, Smaller Class IV
• Base/liner in the Class I, Class II restorations
• Repair of resin, porcelain, and acrylic temporary materials
• Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations
• Pit and fissure sealant
• Undercut blockout
Packing for Refill
-Flowable Resin 2g x 2syringes