DenFil™ (Light-cured composite resin)
DenFil™ is a visible-light activated, radiopaque, hybrid composite material. It is designed for use in both anterior and posterior restorations.
Features and benefits
• DenFil™ is a light-cured restorative hybrid composite resin for use in both Posterior and Anterior restorations.
• It is designed for minimizing polymerization shrinkage by inorganic fillers high loading, thus DenFil™ has excellent marginal sealing and surface texture.
• By adopting optimal polymerization initiator system, DenFil™ has high strength and abrasion resistance.
• As DenFil™ contains radiopaque filler, any diagnosis using X-ray is convenient.
• Also it has an optimal viscosity for restoration, DenFil™ shows an excellent workability.
• Restorations for posterior and anterior
• Core build-up
Packing for Refill
- 4g Syringe