R2GATE™ Full Surgical KIT for AnyRidge / AnyOne R2GATE full surgical kit is composed of all of the drills and components that are needed for the Digital Guided Surgery which uses R2GATE Guide™ after R2GATE™ diagnosis. It helps to actualize minimally invasive surgery and makes exact clinical results as the diagnosis.
1. R2GATE™ Full Surgical KIT
[Kit Components] - Initial Drill • Use the initial drill in order to mark the drilling position on the bone. Start drilling slowly, when the drill guide part is fully contacted with the drilling core of R2GATE Guide™. • Recommended drilling speed range is 300 ~ 800 RPM with copiousirrigation.
- Second Drill • This unique step-drill(from Ø2.0 to Ø4.6) is used to flare out the upper cortical bone of the osteotomy. • It helps not only the rest drilling procedure but abutment connection. In case of hard bone, if the 2nd drilling will be disturbed by thick cortical bone. Stop the drilling and try it after the final drilling procedure.
- Stopper Drill • Universal drills consist of Ø2.0, Ø.2.5, Ø2.8 diameter to enlarge the osteotomy gradually. • The length of the drill is designed as 7.0, 8.5, 10, 11.5, 13mm for the most common length of the implant system. • Recommended drilling speed range is 500 ~ 800 RPM with copiousirrigation.
- Bone Profiler • Recommended drilling speed is 300 ~ 800 RPM.
- Implant Carrier[AR] • The purpose of tab drills in the universal kit system is insertion test. Some implants have required this procedure before final fixture insertion. choose the one-step under the size of tab to protect from enlargement of the osteotomy. • Recommended insertion torque and speed is 45 ~ 50Ncm, under 40 RPM.
- Implant Carrier[AO] • Two different implant carriers for regular stent since Ø3.5 fixture has different abutment connection. • To pick up the fixture from the ampule and insert it into the osteotomy. Then turn it to clock-wise direction 2~3 times manually. • When it gets fixation from the osteotomy, connect the handpiece adaptor, and use the implant motor. • Recommended insertion torque is 45~50Ncm.
- Carrier-Handpiece Adapter • Useful to use the handpiece for the implant placement following the initial delivery of a fixture with a fixture carrier.
- Carrier Extension • To extend the length of the implant carrier.
- Drill Extension • No more than 35Ncm torque: May distorted when excessive force is applied. • Extends drills & other handpiece instruments.
- Hand Driver (1.2 Hex) • Used for all Cover Screws, Abutment Screws, and Healing Abutments. • Available in 4 lengths for added convenience. • Hand Driver can be directly inserted into the Torque Wrench without using an adaptor. • Hex tip can withstand 35-45Ncm of torque without distorting.
- Ratchet Wrench • Used to exert more force than the Handpiece. • No bearing system: No breakage and no corrosion problems. • Arrow laser marking indicates the direction of the force.
* System Options for the AnyOne External - Cortical Bone Drill - Tap Drill - Implant Carrier
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.