R2GATE Universal Kit; Maximize the cost-effectiveness & efficiency. Make your own R2GATE Surgical Kit with your favorite implant system. R2GATE Universal kit consists of a basic drilling set which can be used for any implant system. You can add system options as “Implant Carrier”, “Cortical Bone Drill”, “Tap Drill” to your favorite implant system. The specification of final drills will be decided with treatment planning and delivered to you with R2GATE Guide™ will be from the R2GATE Design Centre.
[Drills & Components of R2GATE Universal Kit] - Initial Drill • Use the initial drill in order to mark the drilling position on the bone. Start drilling slowly, when the drill guide part is fully contacted with the drilling core of R2GATE Guide™. • Recommended drilling speed range is 300 ~ 800 RPM with copious irrigation.
- Second drill • This unique step-drill(from ⌀2.0 to ⌀4.6) is used to flare out the upper cortical bone of the osteotomy. • It helps not only the rest drilling procedure but abutment connection. In case of hard bone, if the 2nd drilling will be disturbed by thick cortical bone. Stop the drilling and try it after the final drilling procedure.
- Stopper Drill • Universal drills consist of ⌀2.0, ⌀.2.5, ⌀2.8 diameter to enlarge the osteotomy gradually. • The length of the drill is designed as 7.0, 8.5, 10, 11.5,13mm for the most common length of the implant system. • Recommended drilling speed range is 500 ~ 800 RPM with copious irrigation.
- Carrier-Handpiece Adapter • Useful to use the handpiece for the implant placement following initial delivery of a fixture with a fixture carrier ratchet type.
- Carrier Extension • To extend the length of implant carrier.
- Torque Wrench & Adapter • Torque Wrench has torque options from 15Ncm to 45Ncm and is used for the placement of an implant and final tightening of the Abutment Screw.
[Optional Instrument] - Narrow Crest Drill • It is used when fixture will be silently implanted or to flat the sloped bone the surface of the narrow ridge to prevent any slips during drilling. • Design as 2-piece: drill body and housing • Can be disassembled. Easy to clean and remove bone chips • Can harvest autogenous bone if it is used after the soft tissue
When you want to do R2GATE surgery with R2GATE Guide™, Please inform us of your favorite implant system.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.