Blue Brown Dark Blue Dark Gray Enamel Gray Violet Ice Blue Ice Gray Orange Brown Orange Yellow Pink - Masking for gingiva colour White - Crown masking effector
Tips for Colouring!
1. Firstly, check the block colour.
- For using the colouring liquid with a pre-shaded block, you need to check the colour of the block carefully.
2. Dipping technique. - With dipping liquid, simply you can get the colour that you want. - For example, if you use the A2 shade block, you can use A1 shade liquid to make A2 colour crown before sintering.
- Detail shade matching with a stain after sintering.
3. Brushing technique. - Brushing method is basically the same as the porcelain build-up and staining technique.
- DMAX special liquid is a unique solution to make a natural looking crown.
4. Bridge cases. - To get the same colour on the pontic area, brush with water once then go ahead the same with dipping or brushing. Otherwise pontic can be a little darker than the crown or copping area because of thick volume.