DMAX Effector (30ml)
Tips for Colouring!1. Firstly, check the block colour.
- For using the colouring liquid with a pre-shaded block, you need to check the colour of the block carefully.2. Dipping technique.
- With dipping liquid, simply you can get the colour that you want.
- For example, if you use the A2 shade block, you can use A1 shade liquid to make A2 colour crown before sintering.
- Detail shade matching with a stain after sintering.3. Brushing technique.
- Brushing method is basically the same as the porcelain build-up and staining technique.
- DMAX special liquid is a unique solution to make a natural looking crown.
4. Bridge cases.
- To get the same colour on the pontic area, brush with water once then go ahead the same with dipping or brushing. Otherwise pontic can be a little darker than the crown or copping area because of thick volume.