Zirface 10ml can be used for about 350 single crowns.
How to use
Use immediately before sintering after colouring and drying the Zirconia Veneer or crown.
Shake the container well to allow the surface to mix sufficiently.
Use a dropper to subdivide only a small amount for use.
Apply only once to make sure there is no gap when pressing the inner bottom surface of the crown with a dedicated brush.
Lastly, sintering without a separate drying process.
1.Do I need to shake it before use? - Make sure to shake the solution to sufficiently mix before removing the contents with a dropper since the Zirface particles have the property of sedimentation. - A mixing bowl is included for an effective mixing
2. Should I use an eyedropper to relieve it? - Make sure to take it off to use Zirface 10ml at the same concentration from start to finish.
3. Do I have to use a dedicated brush? - It is recommended to use a dedicated brush unless an avoidable situation. - This brush is optimised for the uniform application of Zirface.
4. How should I use it? - After finishing colouring and drying, apply once to the inner surface of the crown or veneer, using a dedicated brush to press it tightly before putting on sintering.
- After sintering, a thin film (less than 10um thick) is formed on the surface.
5. Does Zirface contaminate Zirconia? - It does not affect the Zirconia hue or transmittance. 6. What is the working principle of Zirface? - Dmax’s nanoceramic dissolution technology is applied to make the surface state of Zirconia similar to that of strong acid nicknames or sanded, and the surface bonding strength will increase when combined with resin cement.
5. Can it be used for materials other than Zirconia? - Available for Zirconia only.
Make sure to shake well immediately before use.
Always use an eyedropper to take it out.
Using a dedicated brush will have an effective result even for application.
As of natural substance, it does not contain any acid which is harmless to the human body.
Wear gloves or protective gear (gown, apron, etc) because the solution will not be easily removed.
Must be used before sintering.
Do not remove the mixing bowl inside the container.
Do not consume.
Store at room temperature.
After subdividing, do not put the remaining surface back into the container.
Do not arbitrarily adjust the concentration with water or other diluents.